HBase >> mail # dev >> VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote

Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote
-1

The hbase-common-0.95.0-hadoop1.jar has a tainted hbase-default.xml
(like J-M saw):

   <name>hbase.rootdir</name>
    <value>file:///tmp/hbase-stack/hbase</value>
    <name>hbase.tmp.dir</name>
    <value>/var/folders/bp/2z1cykc92rs6j24251cg__ph0000gp/T//hbase-stack</value>

Not sure if there are others.

J-D