Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] add mvn dependency:analyze to release process

Re: [VOTE] add mvn dependency:analyze to release process
+1 for an explicit check to be added to the release process.
(however, these dependency issues should really be regularly checked
and considered throughout development whenever dependencies are
added/removed).

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii