Accumulo >> mail # user >> Mahout

I was going to wait on announcing this until I had more time to optimize
and clean this up, but I created an AccumuloDataModel for mahout
(specifically for recommendations).  I will be honest, this has not
been thoroughly tested and recommendations using this are pretty slow.  I
have some ideas for speeding it up, but haven't had time to implement them.

https://github.com/jt6211/mahout/tree/accumulo

This should be the basic steps to getting this working.

git clone [EMAIL PROTECTED]:jt6211/mahout.git
cd mahout
git checkout origin/accumulo -b accumulo # checkout my branch with the
AccumuloDataModel
mvn compile package -DskipTests # tests seem to take forever, feel free not
to skip them

Once done you will want to
add integration/target/mahout-integration-0.7-SNAPSHOT.jar to your
classpath.

Feedback and pull requests would be welcomed.

--Jason