HDFS >> mail # dev >> HDFS read/write data throttling

+
lohit 2013-11-11, 18:59
Re: HDFS read/write data throttling
See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-3475

Please note that this has met with many unexpected impacts on workload. Be
careful and be mindful of your Datanode memory and network capacity.

--
   * Adam Muise *       Solutions Engineer
------------------------------

    Phone:        416-417-4037
  Email:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Website:   http://www.hortonworks.com/

      * Follow Us: *
<http://facebook.com/hortonworks/?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>
<http://twitter.com/hortonworks?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/hortonworks?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>

 [image: photo]

  Latest From Our Blog:  How to use R and other non-Java languages in
MapReduce and Hive
<http://hortonworks.com/blog/using-r-and-other-non-java-languages-in-mapreduce-and-hive/?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE