Zookeeper, mail # user - ZOOKEEPER-1732 workaround?

+
Marshall McMullen 2013-10-03, 16:46
+
Marshall McMullen 2013-10-03, 17:03
Re: ZOOKEEPER-1732 workaround?
Patrick Hunt 2013-10-03, 17:07
Based on the fact that we've gotten two such reports on this I've
upped the priority on this issue (to critical, arguably it should be a
blocker). I think I've seen this at at least one customer site. IMO we
should try to fix this in 3.4.6.

Patrick

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 10:03 AM, Marshall McMullen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Flavio made a suggestion on the jira to simply restart the current leader.
> It worked! Within a few seconds everything sorted itself out. Thanks so
> much for the amazingly prompt reply. Love this community! :).
>

> On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 10:46 AM, Marshall McMullen <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> We've just hit ZOOKEEPER-1732 (server cannot join an established ensemble
>> with quorum) and are trying to find a workaround since we do not have that
>> patch applied. Has anyone had any success working around this issue?
>> Perhaps restarting all ZK servers to force a new round of leader election?
>> Any other ideas? Really appreciate any advice...
>>
>> Thanks!

+
FPJ 2013-10-03, 17:10
+