Zookeeper >> mail # user >> ZOOKEEPER-1732 workaround?

Re: ZOOKEEPER-1732 workaround?
Based on the fact that we've gotten two such reports on this I've
upped the priority on this issue (to critical, arguably it should be a
blocker). I think I've seen this at at least one customer site. IMO we
should try to fix this in 3.4.6.

Patrick