Sqoop, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.99.2

+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-04-16, 05:20
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-04-16, 18:58
+
Venkat 2013-04-18, 20:54
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2013-04-21, 06:52
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-04-21, 20:39
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-04-22, 01:34
Re: [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.99.2
Kathleen Ting 2013-04-23, 06:58
+1

* Verified some signatures and checksums
* Ran package build, no failures
* Built Sqoop, created binaries, installed dependencies
* Started Sqoop server and client

Thanks for the hard work Venkat and Jarcec!

Regards,
Kate

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 6:34 PM, Venkat Ranganathan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks Arvind & Jarcec.   Sorry about the derby.log.   I agree with your
> assessments and giving this is a pre-release, if there are any show stopper
> issues, then we will make sure we address them in a respin.
>
> Thanks again
>
> Venkat
>

> On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 1:39 PM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> Thank you for your vote Arvind, I've created SQOOP-1005 and SQOOP-1006 for
>> the copyright year update in notice file.
>>
>> Jarcec
>>
>> On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 11:52:30PM -0700, Arvind Prabhakar wrote:
>> > +1
>> >
>> > * Verified some signatures and checksums
>> > * Ran package build, no failures
>> >
>> > Some minor nits:
>> > * NOTICE.txt file lists copyright year as 2011-2012. It should be
>> 2011-2013
>> > instead.\
>> > * Found derby.log file in three places -
>> connector/connector-generic-jdbc,
>> > repository/repository-derby and test directories
>> >
>> > It would be good to address these nits in case there is a respin.
>> >
>> > Thanks for the hard work Venkat!
>> >
>> > Regards,
>> > Arvind Prabhakar

>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sqoop.git;a=blob;f=CHANGELOG.txt;h=c5fb0e364a1f7b4c6c84f2c6b53de5e661b5dcde;hb=3e31b7d3eefb3696d4970704364dea05a9ea2a59