Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.99.2

Re: [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.99.2
+1

* Verified some signatures and checksums
* Ran package build, no failures
* Built Sqoop, created binaries, installed dependencies
* Started Sqoop server and client

Thanks for the hard work Venkat and Jarcec!

Regards,
Kate