Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Sqoop 2 community call on 2012-09-20

Re: Sqoop 2 community call on 2012-09-20
Hi Sqoop developers,
I've made small typo mistake in my original email. The call is of course scheduled at 10:00 PDT instead of 11:00 PDT. Please accept my apology for this confusion.

I did not received any suggestion for agenda yet. I'm planning to cancel this meeting if I won't receive any topics by 09:00 PDT. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions, comments or objections.

Jarcec