Flume, mail # user - A quick question about committing patches to flume repo

+
Dibyajyoti Ghosh 2013-10-24, 19:19
Re: A quick question about committing patches to flume repo
Hari Shreedharan 2013-10-24, 19:39
Hi Dib,

Which patch is this? You will not be able to push to the repository - you will need to have a committer review it and then commit it for you.
Thanks,
Hari
On Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 12:19 PM, Dibyajyoti Ghosh wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have locally committed my patch with (my_name via Jeff Lord) in the commit message and about to do a git push origin trunk.
>
> I made sure that mvn clean install succeed with the patch applied and did testing with the patched JAR file in my local development environment.
>
> Should I go ahead and push the patch upstream in trunk as well as Flume-1.5 branch?
>
> Thanks,
> - Dib

+
Dibyajyoti Ghosh 2013-10-24, 20:46