Flume >> mail # user >> A quick question about committing patches to flume repo

Re: A quick question about committing patches to flume repo
Hi Dib,

Which patch is this? You will not be able to push to the repository - you will need to have a committer review it and then commit it for you.
Thanks,
Hari