HBase >> mail # user >> Stargate / Rest - Get Multiple Rows by their keys in one call

Re: Stargate / Rest - Get Multiple Rows by their keys in one call
Per http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hbase/trunk/hbase-server/src/test/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/rest/TestMultiRowResource.java
and
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hbase/trunk/hbase-server/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/rest/TableResource.java,
it appears you can. Also, see
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hbase/trunk/hbase-server/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/rest/MultiRowResource.java,

The syntax seems to be /multiget?row=id1&row=id2&row=id3 and so forth.

 @Path("multiget")
  public MultiRowResource getMultipleRowResource(

and you get back a MultiRowResource.

Let us know if this works as expected.
--Suraj