MapReduce, mail # user - Reading and Writing Sequencefile using Hadoop 2.0 Apis

+
sumit ghosh 2013-04-17, 22:44
Re: Reading and Writing Sequencefile using Hadoop 2.0 Apis
Harsh J 2013-04-18, 04:52
Sumit,

I believe we've answered this one before, so you may find
http://search-hadoop.com/m/xp2w02A8bqw1 helpful too.

--
Harsh J