HBase >> mail # user >> HFile Performance

HFile Performance
Hi HBase guru,

I would like to benchmark HFile performance without other components in
HBase. I know that I can use HFile as any other file format in Hadoop IO. I
wonder if there is a HFile benchmark available so I don't end up
reinventing the wheel.

Best Regards,

Jerry