HBase >> mail # dev >> Runtime error?

+
Lars George 2011-05-01, 00:51
+
Lars George 2011-05-01, 01:01
+
Lars George 2011-05-01, 01:33
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2011-05-02, 18:08
+
Himanshu Vashishtha 2011-05-01, 04:14
Re: Runtime error?
With the new build, I can access/insert data from shell and also from an
external client. But the UI is not showing region server details, like I
can't see Table Regions of a table that is there in HBase. Its RegionServer
column states "not deployed".
It used to show the details with the previous build. It seems it is related
to the naming convention changes of region server etc.

Is there anything I need to change at my local to see the details like
number of regions, region server details etc? I haven't looked the code for
these UIs/metrics, so might be missing obvious parameters to make it work.
Any pointers will be helpful.

PS: Lars: using this thread as it seems to be related to the current build
issues. Hope you don't mind.

Thanks,
Himanshu

+