Zookeeper >> mail # user >> getting the server version from a java client

+
N Keywal 2012-01-30, 09:04
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-01-30, 18:10
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-01-30, 18:12
+
N Keywal 2012-01-30, 20:36
Re: getting the server version from a java client
Yes please. Prefer a patch with it :) but again thats not necessary!

--
Mahadev Konar
Hortonworks Inc.