Hadoop >> mail # user >> How can I run such a mapreduce program?

Re: How can I run such a mapreduce program?
If you're working with the Cloudera distribution, you can install CDH1
(0.18.3) and CDH2 (0.20.1) side-by-side on your development machine.

They'll install to /usr/lib/hadoop-0.18 and /usr/lib/hadoop-0.20; use
/usr/bin/hadoop-0.18 and /usr/bin/hadoop-0.20 to execute, etc.

See http://archive.cloudera.com/ for installation instructions.

- Aaron

ㄈ�律舷撸�> >> http://card.mail.cn.yahoo.com/