MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: need help asap !!!

Re: need help asap !!!
Ashok,

Trying to set up a 100 node cluster?
Not really something for a beginner and clearly not something you have built in your own basement.

I would suggest that you get some admin training ASAP.

You don't even tell us the flavor of Hadoop (Apache, HortonWorks, Cloudera, MapR,...)
You don't talk about the hardware configuration...

And you're asking someone to tune the cluster for you which is what you're supposedly getting paid to do.

 Definitely not something a novice should attempt.