Zookeeper, mail # user - Zookeeper on Windows

+
Anurag Gujral 2013-07-01, 20:56
Re: Zookeeper on Windows
Flavio Junqueira 2013-07-01, 21:59
The PoweredBy page does not say anything and I'm personally not aware of any case that has been publicly disclosed. It would be nice to know, though.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/PoweredBy

-Flavio

On Jul 1, 2013, at 10:56 PM, Anurag Gujral <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>            Is anyone running zookeeper on windows with success? Please
> let me know since I am exploring the possibility of using zookeeper in an
> enterprise world on windows.
>
> In case someone is successfully using zookeeper on windows please share
> your experiences and also please let me know if you have to do some code
> changes to make zookeeper run on windows.
>
> Thanks
> Anurag
+
Camille Fournier 2013-07-01, 22:24
+
Anurag Gujral 2013-07-01, 23:49
+
Camille Fournier 2013-07-01, 23:53
+
Patrick Hunt 2013-07-02, 00:01
+
Anurag Gujral 2013-07-02, 00:20
+
Patrick Hunt 2013-07-02, 00:39
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-09-07, 10:48
+
Sznajder ForMailingList 2013-07-16, 15:28
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-07-16, 16:17