Zookeeper, mail # user - Zookeeper on Windows

Re: Zookeeper on Windows
Flavio Junqueira 2013-07-01, 21:59
The PoweredBy page does not say anything and I'm personally not aware of any case that has been publicly disclosed. It would be nice to know, though.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/PoweredBy

-Flavio