Drill >> mail # dev >> Call for Vote, rc2 for Apache Drill Milestone 1 (alpha)

Re: Call for Vote, rc2 for Apache Drill Milestone 1 (alpha)
Let's set the right initial tone for the quality of our releases.  These
packaging changes are very small fixes only affecting the binary tarball.
 I say this is -1.  I'll have a new one up shortly with corrections for the
sample-data and non-rebuffed jars issues.

thanks,
jacques