HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase Filter for RDBMS IN and AND query operation

Re: Hbase Filter for RDBMS IN and AND query operation
Hum.

Phoenix guys will most probably reply that Phoenix is the solution for that
;) And I will probably agree with them.

I don't see any filter which can do that within a single call.

One option I will apply in your case is to do a scan+filter on the flag=1
value then do a get name based on the return keys. But that might be to
many gets if you have a lot of values returned.

Based on your usecase and the size of the name column, another one is to
build a MR job. In the map method you keep track of the name and flag
columns, and if you get the 2 before going to the new row, you emit it to
another table.

HTH.

JM