HBase >> mail # user >> exporting from hbase as text (tsv)

+
Jack Levin 2011-06-06, 22:57
+
Bill Graham 2011-06-06, 23:56
+
Jack Levin 2011-06-07, 00:15
+
Stack 2011-06-07, 03:18
+
Jack Levin 2011-06-07, 04:09
+
Jack Levin 2011-06-07, 17:20
+
Stack 2011-06-07, 17:34
Re: exporting from hbase as text (tsv)
I think Jack was suggesting that the shell would launch the MR jobs.

-Joey
On Jun 7, 2011 1:34 PM, "Stack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 10:20 AM, Jack Levin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> That would be a real nice feature though, imagine going to the shell,
>> and requesting a dump of your table.
>>

> But it would only work for mickey mouse tables, no? If your
> input/output is of any substantial size, wouldn't you want to MR it?
> St.Ack
+
Jack Levin 2011-06-07, 18:35
+