Accumulo, mail # dev - How to contribute to Accumulo using git.

+
Supun Kamburugamuva 2013-07-18, 17:50
Re: How to contribute to Accumulo using git.
Josh Elser 2013-07-21, 00:32
FWIW, the page I had published in my personal space have made it to the
prod accumulo.a.o site.

When you have something that you believe is ready to be included in
Accumulo, you should be able to open a pull request against the
apache/accumulo Github repository and a notification should be sent to
dev@a.a.o. You'll likely be the first to test if this works, but, if it
doesn't, we can work through the details.

I look forward to seeing some code!

On 07/18/2013 01:50 PM, Supun Kamburugamuva wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> For the GSOC project contributions here is what I have done. I'm not sure
> weather this is the correct way.
>
> I've forked the Accumulo project in Github.
> Got a clone and created a branch called GSOC_MONITOR from the trunk branch
> of the repository
> Then push the changes to this branch.
>
> Is this a correct way? I went through this path because github is bit
> familiar to me.
>
> https://github.com/supunkamburugamuva/accumulo
>
> I can do this as described in the
> http://people.apache.org/~elserj/git/git.html if the above is not a correct