Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.10.0 (candidate 0)

I have a wrapper script to switch between Pig versions and clusters.

export PIG_HOME=$HOME/tools/Linux/hadoop/pig-$PIG_VERSION
export JAVA_HOME=$HOME/tools/Linux/jdk/jdk$JAVA_VERSION/
export PIG_CLASSPATH=$HOME/apps/gridforce/main/hadoop/conf/$HADOOP_CLUSTER

HADOOP_CLUSTER contains the hadoop configs (endpoints) for the cluster I
want to point to.

And then I do this to start pig.

$PIG_HOME/bin/pig

This works with previous versions pig-0.8.0 and pig-0.9.1. However,
pig-0.10.0 fails to pick up the right classpath.

$ ./pig.sh
 ..
2012-04-23 20:42:35,340 [main] INFO
org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.HExecutionEngine - Connecting
to hadoop file system at: file:///

Is this something with my script, or may be the new version (0.10.0)?

-Prashant