Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Technical question on Capacity Scheduler.

+
Jagmohan Chauhan 2013-03-03, 08:11
+
Harsh J 2013-03-03, 10:41
+
Jagmohan Chauhan 2013-03-04, 01:47
+
Jagmohan Chauhan 2013-03-06, 03:33
+
Harsh J 2013-03-06, 04:55
+
Jagmohan Chauhan 2013-03-06, 05:02
+
Jagmohan Chauhan 2013-03-06, 05:02
Re: Technical question on Capacity Scheduler.
That is true *only* if you do not have enough slots to run tasks for other jobs of the same user in the entire cluster.

Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/