Pig >> mail # dev >> Unexpected data type

+
Allan 2012-10-06, 17:38
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-10-07, 00:17
+
Allan 2012-10-07, 07:39
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-10-07, 08:13
+
Allan 2012-10-07, 08:22
Re: Unexpected data type
I would make sure you're running the newest version as there was indeed a
bug. If you're still getting the error, please ping the listserv again and
I will look into it.

2012/10/7 Allan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I'm working with svn revision 1395237.
>
> On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 10:13 AM, Dmitriy Ryaboy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > We saw this problem with order-by earlier in trunk, but I believe it
> > was fixed either this past week or the week before.
> > Which svn revision are you on?

+
Allan 2012-10-08, 10:30
+