Hive, mail # dev - Need help urgently....

+
ashok.samal@... 2012-08-27, 10:09
+
Joshi, Rekha 2012-08-27, 10:43
Re: Need help urgently....
Carl Steinbach 2012-08-27, 10:33
Hi Ashok,

You're more likely to get an answer if you email one of the Sqoop mailing
lists:

http://sqoop.apache.org/mail-lists.html

Thanks.

Carl