Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.2.0 Release Candidate 0

[VOTE] BookKeeper 4.2.0 Release Candidate 0
This is the first release candidate for Apache BookKeeper, version 4.2.0.

It fixes the following issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12320244&styleName=Html&projectId=12311293

*** Please download, test and vote by January 18th 2013, 10:00 GMT.

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided
for convenience.

Source and binary files:
http://people.apache.org/~ivank/bookkeeper-4.2.0-candidate-0/

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebookkeeper-127/

The tag to be voted upon:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper/bookkeeper/tags/release-4.2.0/

BookKeeper's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper/bookkeeper/dist/KEYS

Please download the the source package, and follow the README to build
and run a bookkeeper and hedwig service.
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-01-14, 21:54
+
Jiannan Wang 2013-01-17, 19:14