Pig, mail # user - Pig With NetCDF

Re: Pig with NetCDF
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2013-02-25, 18:15
I don't think I've seen anyone write loaders for NetCDF, but there is no
reason one couldn't, as far as I know.
Just need to write a Hadoop InputFormat / RecordReader that implements the
format, and wrap a thing LoadFunc around it.

There is some basic documentation here :
https://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.11.0/udf.html#load-store-functions

Of course you can also look at any existing LoadFuncs to see how they are
implemented.