MapReduce >> mail # user >> Chaning Multiple Reducers: Reduce -> Reduce -> Reduce

Re: Chaning Multiple Reducers: Reduce -> Reduce -> Reduce
Well I was thinking ...

Map -> Combiner -> Reducer -> Identity Mapper -> combiner -> reducer -> Identity Mapper -> combiner -> reducer...

May make things easier.

HTH

0Mike