 From: Mark Farnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 4 June 2012 5:53 AM
Subject: Anyone working on C-Sharp version?

Howdy,

Is anyone working on the C-Sharp version of AVRO currently to either fix
issues, or most importantly, extend it to fully support Protocol's ?

I am currently looking at Serializers for two projects, and have been
playing with AVRO over the weekend in C-Sharp.   During testing, I came
across a few  issues, some of which I have fixed.  (Nullable Types,
Multi-Dimensional array's in SpecificReader/Writer)  which I needed for my
project.  However, before I start creating fixes/patches etc (as per the
contributor guide on the wiki),  I wanted to check to see if anyone else is
already working on it.

I'd quite like to collaborate with anyone who is interested in expanding the
C-Sharp version,  (And expanding my understanding of it as well !)
Regards

Mark.