Hadoop >> mail # general >> Re: Adding Hadoop books

Re: Adding Hadoop books
Jitesh,

Please create yourself an account on the Wiki.  This can be done by visiting:

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/?action=newaccount

Then tell us the name of the account you've created and we can give
you permission to edit the wiki.

Thanks,

Doug