-Re: the options that used to tuning mapreduceV1 is still useful for YARN?
Steps to Hadoop 2.x documentation.
1. Realize reality,
2. Smoke 2-3 long joints, depending on tolerance levels
3. Review the code...
4. Allow the THC to take effect and view the code in a new light
5. Understand what the developers have said
6. Code mind beautiful patches to base code
8. wake up and review submissions
9. Be amazed at the code you created and the fans that are proclaiming your
10. Adjust your perspective on life, software development and your views of
11. (Because it goes to 11) Realize reality,
C'mon guys. If we don't laugh we'll start crying.. and there is no crying
On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 10:58 PM, ch huang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> and where i can find the list of deprecation parameter and new parameter ?
> On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 10:43 AM, Harsh J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Yes, the deprecation is graceful and older MR1 properties would still
>> work in 2.x at least, although you're recommended to switch over to
>> the new parameters where warned by the Configuration class.
>> On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 8:11 AM, ch huang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> > or ,YARN framework has it's own tuning & optimization options?
>> Harsh J