Zookeeper >> mail # user >> ACLs Ephemeral Nodes?

ACLs Ephemeral Nodes?
Is there a way to set an ACL for an ephemeral node so that it cannot be deleted/modified by anybody other than the unique session ID that created it? It seems like if I have the following path layout and I set /servers so that its 'read only' to everyone, and a special digest auth has access to create/delete/modify it, that auth also has access to delete the nodes from it.

> /servers/server1:22
> /servers/server2:22
> /servers/server3:22

Ideally, I'd like to say that a client needs special credentials to create a node in there (say: 'foo:bar').. but once that node is created, no other session ID can delete or change that node. However, it seems like the ability to delete a child node rests in the permissions of the parent directory, rather  than on that child node itself. Correct?

--Matt