Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Work on research project "Hadoop Security Design"

Re: Work on research project "Hadoop Security Design"
Is this in any way related to GatewayFS?
I am also curious whether any one knows of plans to incorporate homomorphic encryption or secure multiparty into the rhino effort.