Hadoop, mail # user - Re: Work on research project "Hadoop Security Design"

Re: Work on research project "Hadoop Security Design"
Charles Earl 2013-02-27, 14:40
Is this in any way related to GatewayFS?
I am also curious whether any one knows of plans to incorporate homomorphic encryption or secure multiparty into the rhino effort.