Accumulo >> mail # dev >> GSOC: Monitor Improvements

+
Supun Kamburugamuva 2013-04-21, 14:37
+
Josh Elser 2013-04-21, 17:45
Re: GSOC: Monitor Improvements
Hi Josh,

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll incorporate these to the proposal.

Another area I would like to work is on JMX. There is a Jira that says to
replace the Monitor calls from Thrift to JMX (Accumulo 694). Do you think
this is a good addition to the Monitor?

Thanks,
Supun..

--
Supun Kamburugamuva
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED];  Mobile: +1 812 369 6762
Blog: http://supunk.blogspot.com
+
Josh Elser 2013-04-22, 02:00
+