Accumulo >> mail # dev >> GSOC: Monitor Improvements

Re: GSOC: Monitor Improvements
Hi Josh,

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll incorporate these to the proposal.

Another area I would like to work is on JMX. There is a Jira that says to
replace the Monitor calls from Thrift to JMX (Accumulo 694). Do you think
this is a good addition to the Monitor?

Thanks,
Supun..

--
Supun Kamburugamuva
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED];  Mobile: +1 812 369 6762