Zookeeper >> mail # user >> serverid null is not a number

Re: serverid null is not a number
Did you create and populate the myid file in the zookeeper data directory?
You need to have a file named myid containing 1, 2 or 3 depending on the
server. That file lives in the dataDir that your config file points at.