Hive >> mail # user >> Hive unit test errors

Re: Hive unit test errors
Most of the time JAVA_HOME is set on a computer of a java developer so the
problem does not come up much :) But you are right I have seen it happened.
I ALWAYS set my JAVA_HOME and my PATH to make sure I am getting the java I
want. Sometimes you have multiple versions or multiple JRE's