Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Change HBase version string from 0.95.0-SNAPSHOT to 0.95.0-hadoop1-SNAPSHOT and 0.95.0-hadoop2-SNAPSHOT?

Re: Change HBase version string from 0.95.0-SNAPSHOT to 0.95.0-hadoop1-SNAPSHOT and 0.95.0-hadoop2-SNAPSHOT?
On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 9:22 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I also would rather abstain from classifiers approach despite this
> particular
> usecase to be their original intention  (see a good discussion here
> http://is.gd/PH1FPU). I found them particularly painful in Ivy
> environment,
> but it might be "somebody else problem" ;)

I tried again to make it wor*k. Maven won (again).  I concede.*
*
*
*It is plain that the assembly can't find artifacts w/ the classifier
appended.  Messing w/ moduleSets and dependencySets in the assembly spec. I
can get the jars w/ classifier to show up -- and not their dependencies --
or it just fails, w/ above noted error, or dependencySets go erratic and
start picking up random includes.*
> May be version strings isn't that bad an idea after all? All other things
> being equal of course :/

This is what I am thinking now.

Thanks,
St.Ack