HBase >> mail # user >> HAcid: multi-row transactions in HBase

+
de Souza Medeiros Andre 2012-10-01, 23:12
+
Otis Gospodnetic 2012-10-02, 00:57
Re: HAcid: multi-row transactions in HBase
He mentions Omid in his thesis :)

----- Original Message -----
From: Otis Gospodnetic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 1, 2012 5:57 PM
Subject: Re: HAcid: multi-row transactions in HBase

Hi Andre,

Thank you for sharing your work.  Have you seen
http://search-hadoop.com/m/yOnkdZ1aGl and can you describe how HAcid
compares?

Thanks,
Otis
On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 7:12 PM, de Souza Medeiros Andre
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm glad to finally announce an HBase addon that I have been working on.
>
> HAcid is a client library that enables HBase applications to execute ACID transactions with Snapshot Isolation. It's purpose is similar to Google Percolator for Bigtable. The library is open-source under Apache 2 license.
>
> http://staltz.blogspot.fi/2012/10/hacid-multi-row-transactions-in-hbase.html
>
> It might still be rough around the edges, so please let me know about bugs and issues (e.g., in the bitbucket repo). And let me know if HAcid was somehow useful to you.
>
> Thanks,
> Andre Medeiros
> http://about.me/andrestaltz
+
lars hofhansl 2012-10-02, 00:53
+
de Souza Medeiros Andre 2012-10-02, 14:48
+
techbuddy 2012-10-01, 23:43
+
Michael Segel 2012-10-01, 23:16
+
de Souza Medeiros Andre 2012-10-01, 23:19