HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase svn-github synchronization is broken

+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-06-20, 01:50
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-06-20, 15:53
Re: HBase svn-github synchronization is broken
git.apache.org lags a bit sometimes too, just so you're aware, but doesn't
get widely out of sync as far as I can tell using it the past year or so.
On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 8:53 AM, Nick Dimiduk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This happens from time to time. After this bit me the second time, I
> switched my git origin to git.apache.org/hbase.git. It seems slower for
> initial clone, but subsequent updates are fast enough.
>
> -n
>
> On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 6:50 PM, Sergey Shelukhin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
>
> > FYI:

Best regards,

   - Andy