Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Millions of opened connections to Zookeeper cluster possible?

Re: Millions of opened connections to Zookeeper cluster possible?
You'll run out of file descriptors on the ZK servers, most likely, and when
you do, the processes will behave VERY badly.
I do not recommend this if you can design some other way.