Hadoop, mail # dev - Re: [ACTION NEEDED]: protoc 2.5.0 in trunk/branch-2/branch-2.1-beta/branch-2.1.0-beta

Re: [ACTION NEEDED]: protoc 2.5.0 in trunk/branch-2/branch-2.1-beta/branch-2.1.0-beta
Stack 2013-08-15, 01:11
Hot dog!

Any chance of the kind soul responsible for keeping up the SNAPSHOTs in
apache maven updating the 2.1.x SNAPSHOT so us downstreamers can move over
sooner rather than later?

Thanks for the work,
St.Ack