MapReduce >> mail # user >> IncompatibleClassChangeError

Re: IncompatibleClassChangeError
I'm not entirely sure what the differences are... but according to Cloudera
documentation, upgrading from CDH3 to CDH4 does involve a recompile.
http://www.cloudera.com/content/cloudera-content/cloudera-docs/CDH4/4.2.0/CDH4-Release-Notes/cdh4ki_topic_1_6.html