HBase >> mail # dev >> unable to run unit test in trunk against hadoop 2.0

Re: unable to run unit test in trunk against hadoop 2.0
I didn't confirm anything, I made a comment on a JIRA that expresses an
opinion. HBASE-8165 has been reverted. Is there still an issue here?

Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)