Hive >> mail # user >>

+
imen Megdiche 2012-11-13, 13:57
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-11-13, 21:30
+
Russell Jurney 2012-11-14, 07:56
i find that there is WSO2 which works fine under windows,  but i still want
to run hive under cygwin. at the moment i can create tables with the
commande "hive - e 'sql query '".
HDP is free ??
2012/11/14 Russell Jurney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hadoop and Hive now run natively on Windows via HDP. You do not need
> Cygwin. You can download this from Microsoft:
> http://hortonworks.com/partners/microsoft/
>
> We're working to get this open source code back into mainline Apache now.
>

> On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 5:57 AM, imen Megdiche <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> I can not find a solution to run hive under cygwin.
>> Although hadoop works very well, the command hive starts  to turn as
>> infinite
>> Thank you in advance for your answers
>>

> --
> Russell Jurney twitter.com/rjurney [EMAIL PROTECTED] datasyndrome.
> com

+
Dean Wampler 2012-11-14, 14:41
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-11-14, 14:56
+
Carl Steinbach 2012-11-15, 12:35
+
Kanna Karanam 2012-11-15, 22:19
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-16, 08:47
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-11-16, 08:49
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-16, 11:47
+
Dalia Sobhy 2012-11-17, 23:42