MapReduce >> mail # user >> Need help for hadoop

Need help for hadoop
Hi  Everyone
I have met two issues when changing the configuration for hadoop

1.When I execute the start-all.sh, it shows some errors but it won't affect
the cluster

[image: 内嵌图片 1]

Does anyone know what happened?missing some jars ?

2.When I need to change the setting of data.dfs.dir in hdfs-site.xml to add
aonther volume (mounted on /sda)of my disk
 <property>
        <name>data.dfs.dir</name>
        <value>/usr/hadoop/tmp/dfs/data,/sda</value>
    </property>
I fonud I can't start dfs, when I checking the datanode, there is no
datanode running

Could anyone know how to make the change works after I change the
hdfs-site.xml on datanode,the details would be better
BRs
Geelong