Drill, mail # dev - RC3 Vote: Third time's the charm?

Re: RC3 Vote: Third time's the charm?
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-08, 05:14
Let's just exclude the binary for this release.  It isn't required for
Apache and we can get right for next time.   The targets are there for
those who want them.

Additionally,  the source distro doesn't directly distribute any other
dependencies so we should be okay there.

Sounds like we just need SHA and MD5 checksums.  Or am oversimplifying?